- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2005 Florida Statutes
481.315 Inactive status.--
(1) A license that has become inactive or delinquent may be reactivated under this section upon application to the department and payment of any applicable biennial renewal or delinquency fee, or both, and a reactivation fee. The board may prescribe by rule continuing education requirements as a condition of reactivating the license. The continuing education requirements for reactivating a license may not exceed 12 classroom hours for each year the license was inactive.
(2) The board shall adopt rules relating to application procedures for inactive status and for the reactivation of inactive licenses.
History.--ss. 9, 18, ch. 79-407; s. 358, ch. 81-259; ss. 2, 3, ch. 81-318; s. 113, ch. 83-329; ss. 9, 18, 19, ch. 88-347; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 239, ch. 94-119.