- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2005 Florida Statutes
Additional cost with respect to criminal fines.
938.04 Additional cost with respect to criminal fines.--In addition to any fine for any criminal offense prescribed by law, including a criminal traffic offense, and in addition to the cost imposed pursuant to the provisions of s. 318.14(10), there is hereby established and created as a court cost an additional 5-percent surcharge thereon which shall be imposed, levied, and collected together with such fine or cost imposed pursuant to s. 318.14(10). The additional court cost created under this section shall be remitted to the Department of Revenue for deposit in the Crimes Compensation Trust Fund created by s. 960.21
History.--s. 6, ch. 77-452; s. 19, ch. 80-146; s. 2, ch. 82-222; s. 26, ch. 83-214; s. 8, ch. 85-250; s. 5, ch. 97-271; s. 21, ch. 2001-122.
Note.--Former s. 960.25.