- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2006 Florida Statutes
Reports by lessees of oil and mineral rights, state lands.
253.511 Reports by lessees of oil and mineral rights, state lands.--
(1) The Board of Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund shall require from each lessee of public land under s. 253.45, s. 253.47 or s. 253.51 an annual notarized report as to the status of operations on the land under lease. Such report shall include the number of holes drilled, the dates of drilling, the depth of drilling, and the results of the operation. Reports of mining operations shall also include the number of cubic yards mined. The notarized report of both mining or drilling operations shall include a financial report of moneys paid over to the state, if any. The board may require reasonable additional information, as may be necessary, for a better understanding of the operation under lease; provided, that this shall not be construed as authorizing the board to require any lessee to divulge information relating to its work product, trade secrets, or methods of operation not commonly shared with a leasing agency. Failure to submit the report required by this section within 90 days following the anniversary date of the respective lease may be grounds for revoking and setting aside any lease as to which such report should have been made.
(2) The report required by this section may be introduced in evidence in behalf of the state or any agency thereof in any court proceeding as prima facie evidence of the information contained therein.
History.--s. 1, ch. 69-236; ss. 27, 35, ch. 69-106.