- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2006 Florida Statutes
368.103 Definitions.--As used in ss. 368.101-368.112, the term:
(1) "Affiliated," when used in relation to any person, means another person who owns or controls, is owned by or controlled by, or is under common ownership or control with, such person.
(2) "Commission" means the Florida Public Service Commission.
(3) "Natural gas" means either natural gas in a gaseous state unmixed or any mixture of natural and artificial gas.
(4) "Natural gas transmission company" means any person owning or operating for compensation facilities located wholly within this state for the transmission or delivery for sale of natural gas, but shall not include any person that owns or operates facilities primarily for the local distribution of natural gas or that is subject to the jurisdiction of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission under the Natural Gas Act, 15 U.S.C. ss. 717 et seq., or any municipalities or any agency thereof or a special district created by special act to distribute natural gas.
(5) "Person" means a natural person, corporation, partnership, association, or other legal entity and its lessee, trustee, or receiver.
(6) "Rate" means every compensation, tariff, charge, fare, toll, rental, and classification, or any of them, demanded, observed, charged, or collected whether directly or indirectly by any natural gas transmission company for any service relating to the transmission or sale of natural gas in this state, and any rules, regulations, practices, terms and conditions, or contracts relating to any such transmission or sales service.
History.--s. 4, ch. 92-284.