- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2007 Florida Statutes
Regional allocation pools.
159.806 Regional allocation pools.--
(1) Each region listed in s. 159.804(2) has an allocation pool for issuing written confirmations of allocation for private activity bonds. In issuing such written confirmations, the division must first use the allocation pool for the region in which the agency issuing such bonds or on whose behalf such bonds are being issued is located, except prior to June 1, when the state allocation pool or the Florida First Business allocation pool must be used to finance priority projects until such allocation is exhausted. Unless otherwise agreed to by the affected agencies, when such bonds are to be issued by an agency whose boundaries include more than one region, the division must first issue an allocation from the allocation pool for the region in which the project is to be located.
(2) Except as provided in subsection (1), no portion of a regional allocation pool may be used by an agency in another region.
History.--s. 1, ch. 85-282; s. 5, ch. 87-222; s. 4, ch. 92-127; s. 4, ch. 2000-353.