- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2007 Florida Statutes
159.829 Refunding bonds.--Notwithstanding any provisions of state law relating to the investment or reinvestment of surplus funds of any governmental unit or any more restrictive provisions of the statutes under authority of which the bonds are issued, the proceeds of taxable bonds issued to refund or advance refund a prior issue or issues of taxable bonds may be invested in securities or obligations described in the ordinance or resolution providing for the issuance of such taxable bonds.
History.--s. 1, ch. 87-237.