- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2007 Florida Statutes
162.04 Definitions.--As used in ss. 162.01-162.13, the term:
(1) "Local governing body" means the governing body of the county or municipality, however designated.
(2) "Code inspector" means any authorized agent or employee of the county or municipality whose duty it is to assure code compliance.
(3) "Local governing body attorney" means the legal counselor for the county or municipality.
(4) "Enforcement board" means a local government code enforcement board.
(5) "Repeat violation" means a violation of a provision of a code or ordinance by a person who has been previously found through a code enforcement board or any other quasi-judicial or judicial process, to have violated or who has admitted violating the same provision within 5 years prior to the violation, notwithstanding the violations occur at different locations.
History.--s. 1, ch. 80-300; s. 4, ch. 82-37; s. 10, ch. 83-216; s. 3, ch. 86-201; s. 3, ch. 89-268; s. 3, ch. 99-360; s. 22, ch. 2001-60.
Note.--Former s. 166.054.