- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2007 Florida Statutes
560.113 Injunctions.--Whenever a violation of the code is threatened or impending and such violation will cause substantial injury to any person, the circuit court has jurisdiction to hear any complaint filed by the office and, upon proper showing, to issue an injunction restraining such violation or granting other such appropriate relief.
History.--s. 1, ch. 94-238; s. 1, ch. 94-354; s. 696, ch. 2003-261.