- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Effect on levy of municipal taxes.
Effect on levy of municipal taxes.—
No municipal charter may prohibit or limit the authority of the governing body to levy ad valorem taxes or utility service taxes authorized under 1s. 167.431. Any word, sentence, phrase, or provision, of any special act, municipal charter, or other law, that prohibits or limits a municipality from levying ad valorem taxes within the millage limits fixed by s. 9, Art. VII of the State Constitution, or prohibits or limits a municipality from levying utility service taxes within the limits fixed by 1s. 167.431, is hereby nullified and repealed.
s. 2, ch. 72-360; s. 3, ch. 73-129.
Repealed by s. 5, ch. 73-129.
Former s. 167.4391.