- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Pollutant tax license.
Pollutant tax license.—
Any person who is not otherwise licensed pursuant to this chapter and who produces, imports, or causes to be imported pollutants, or who is entitled to a refund under s. 206.9942, must apply for and receive from the department a pollutant tax license. Any person who produces, imports, or causes to be imported lead-acid batteries but no other pollutants is not required to be licensed pursuant to this section after October 1, 1989, unless such person seeks a refund pursuant to this part.
To procure a pollutant tax license the person must file an application in such form and furnish such information as the department may require.
The license must be renewed annually, and the fee for original application or renewal is $30.
s. 5, ch. 89-171; s. 17, ch. 2007-106.