- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Funds collected; disposition; department authority.
Funds collected; disposition; department authority.—
The department shall deposit all funds received and collected by it under this part into the Fuel Tax Collection Trust Fund to be transferred, less the costs of administration and less the service charges to be deducted pursuant to s. 215.20, as follows:
Moneys collected pursuant to s. 206.9935(1) and tax revenues collected pursuant to s. 207.003 at the rates specified in s. 206.9935(3) shall be transferred to the Florida Coastal Protection Trust Fund as provided in s. 376.11;
Moneys collected pursuant to s. 206.9935(2) shall be transferred to the Water Quality Assurance Trust Fund as provided in s. 376.307; and
The department is authorized to employ all necessary assistants to administer this part properly and is also authorized to purchase all necessary supplies and equipment and incur such other expense as may be necessary for this purpose.
s. 3, ch. 86-159; s. 69, ch. 87-99; s. 79, ch. 90-132; s. 112, ch. 91-112; s. 97, ch. 95-417; s. 1, ch. 2006-16.