- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
The department shall develop a schedule of subsidy payments to be made to persons providing home care, and to providers of goods and services, for certain eligible elderly persons. Payments must be based on the financial status of the person receiving care. Payments must include, but need not be limited to:
A support and maintenance element, including costs of housing, food, clothing, and incidentals.
Payments for medical, pharmaceutical, and dental services essential to maintain the health of the elderly person and not covered by Medicare, Medicaid, or any form of insurance.
When necessary, special supplements to provide for any goods and services and specialized care required to maintain the health and well-being of the elderly person. Extraordinary medical, dental, or pharmaceutical expenses may be paid as a special supplement.
s. 85, ch. 95-418.