- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Multiservice senior center; definition; purpose.
Multiservice senior center; definition; purpose.—
A “multiservice senior center” is:
A community facility that is a focal point for the organization and provision of a broad spectrum of services suited to the diverse needs and interests of independent older persons, which may include nutritional meals; health, mental health, social, wellness, respite care, and education services; and recreational activities.
An entity that may partner with an aging resource center to provide for easier access to long-term care services by seniors and their families who reside within the local community.
A setting that provides opportunities that enable participants to stay connected to their communities and their support networks.
Designed to offer preventive screenings, activities, and services that may divert seniors from more extensive in-home services and help reduce, delay, or prevent premature institutionalization.
s. 1, ch. 2005-223.