- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Multiservice senior center.
Multiservice senior center.—
If practicable, multiservice senior center services shall be available to functionally impaired elderly persons.
If feasible, a multiservice senior center should be centrally located and easily accessible to public transportation. Provision may be made for transporting persons to the center. A center shall be designed to provide ease of access and use by seniors with varying levels of physical abilities.
Each multiservice senior center is encouraged to have on the premises at all times a functioning automated external defibrillator.
Multiservice senior centers that provide automated external defibrillators shall ensure that personnel are properly trained in accordance with s. 401.2915.
The location of each automated external defibrillator shall be registered with a local emergency medical services medical director.
The department may adopt rules to implement the provisions of this section.
Multiservice senior centers are encouraged to seek national accreditation by the National Institute of Senior Centers.
ss. 2, 3, ch. 76-51; s. 18, ch. 78-433; s. 7, ch. 80-181; s. 34, ch. 95-418; s. 2, ch. 2004-367; s. 2, ch. 2005-223.
Former s. 409.3629; s. 410.026; s. 430.206.