- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Investment of assets.
Investment of assets.—
An insurer which issues contracts providing for benefits, values, or premiums that vary directly according to investment experience and which has established a separate account or accounts in connection with such contracts may invest and reinvest the assets held in the separate account or accounts without regard to any state requirements or limitations governing the investments of life insurance companies. The investments in the separate account or accounts shall not be considered in applying the investment limitations otherwise applicable to the investments of the company.
s. 4, ch. 61-441; s. 1, ch. 73-30; s. 3, ch. 76-168; s. 1, ch. 77-457; ss. 2, 3, ch. 81-318; ss. 589, 593, 809(2nd), ch. 82-243; s. 79, ch. 82-386; s. 114, ch. 92-318.