- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Guardians of incapacitated world war veterans.
Guardians of incapacitated world war veterans.—
The provisions of this law shall extend to incapacitated world war veterans, provided for in 1chapters 293 and 294 or any amendment or revision of them. The provisions of this law are cumulative to those chapters. Any conflict between 1chapters 293 and 294, or any amendment or revision of them, and this law shall be resolved by giving effect to those chapters.
s. 1, ch. 74-106; s. 2, ch. 75-222; s. 1, ch. 77-174; s. 6, ch. 89-96.
The sections comprising former chapters 293 and 294, except for former s. 293.16, were either repealed or transferred to part VIII of chapter 744 by ch. 84-62; s. 293.16 was transferred and renumbered as s. 394.4672.
Created from former s. 744.05.