- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
The fee for the attorney filing the petition and conducting the proceedings shall be fixed by the court in an amount as small as reasonably possible, not to exceed $250. However, this section is not to be interpreted to exclude a petition for extraordinary attorney’s fees, properly filed, and if approved by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs, does not necessitate a hearing before the court for approval, but the court shall enter its order for withdrawal of said attorney’s fees from the ward’s guardianship account accordingly.
s. 7, ch. 84-62; s. 31, ch. 95-401; s. 16, ch. 97-93.