- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Forfeiture training requirements.
Forfeiture training requirements.—
The Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission shall develop a standardized course of training for basic recruits and continuing education which shall be designed to develop proficiency in the seizure and forfeiture of property under the Florida Contraband Forfeiture Act. The curriculum for the course of training and continuing education must include, but is not limited to, racial and ethnic sensitivity and a review of cases in this state which involve searches and seizures, the use of drug-courier profiles by law enforcement agencies, and the use of an order to stop based on a pretext.
s. 6, ch. 92-54; s. 6, ch. 95-265; s. 145, ch. 2005-2.