2012 Florida Statutes
420.124 Stockholders; powers.—The stockholders of the corporation shall have the following powers of the corporation:
(1) To make, amend, and repeal bylaws.
(2) To amend the charter as provided in s. 420.131.
(3) To dissolve the corporation as provided in s. 420.161.
(4) To do all things necessary or desirable to secure aid, assistance, loans, and other financing from any financial institution and from any similar government agency.
(5) To exercise such other of the powers of the corporation consistent with this chapter as may be conferred on the stockholders by the bylaws. As to all matters requiring action by the stockholders of the corporation, said stockholders shall vote separately thereon, and, except as otherwise herein provided, such matters shall require the affirmative vote of a majority of the votes to which the stockholders present or represented at the meeting shall be entitled.
Each stockholder shall have one vote, in person or by proxy, for each share of capital stock held by her or him.
History.—s. 1, ch. 72-172; s. 77, ch. 97-103.