- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2012 Florida Statutes
497.170 Unauthorized arrangements.—
(1) Any arrangement to provide merchandise or services as defined in this chapter, by which payment for such merchandise or services is to be paid for through a financial arrangement, other than as authorized pursuant to this chapter, in which the provider of the merchandise or services is a beneficiary, party, agent, or owner is in violation of this chapter.
(2) Any person who provides merchandise or services and who knowingly becomes a beneficiary, agent, party, or coowner as described in subsection (1) is in violation of this chapter.
History.—s. 2, ch. 94-216; s. 40, ch. 2004-301.
Note.—Former s. 497.531.