2012 Florida Statutes
560.142 License renewal.—
(1) A license may be renewed for a subsequent 2-year period by furnishing such application as required by rule, together with the payment of a nonrefundable renewal fee as provided under s. 560.143, on or before the license expiration date, or for the remainder of any such period without proration following the date of license expiration.
(2) In addition to the renewal fee, each part II licensee must pay a 2-year nonrefundable renewal fee as provided in s. 560.143 for each authorized vendor or location operating within this state.
(3) A licensee who has on file with the office a declaration of intent to engage in deferred presentment transactions may renew a declaration upon license renewal by submitting a nonrefundable deferred presentment provider renewal fee as provided in s. 560.143.
(4) If a license or declaration of intent to engage in deferred presentment transactions expires, the license or declaration of intent may be reinstated only if a renewal application or declaration of intent, all required renewal fees, and any applicable late fees are received by the office within 60 days after expiration. If not submitted within 60 days, the license or declaration of intent expires and a new license application or declaration of intent must be filed with the office pursuant to this chapter.
(5) The commission may adopt rules to administer this section.
History.—s. 27, ch. 2008-177; s. 70, ch. 2009-21.