- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2012 Florida Statutes
812.028 Defenses precluded.—It shall not constitute a defense to a prosecution for any violation of the provisions of ss. 812.012-812.037 that:
(1) Any stratagem or deception, including the use of an undercover operative or law enforcement officer, was employed.
(2) A facility or an opportunity to engage in conduct in violation of any provision of this act was provided.
(3) Property that was not stolen was offered for sale as stolen property.
(4) A law enforcement officer solicited a person predisposed to engage in conduct in violation of any provision of ss. 812.012-812.037 in order to gain evidence against that person, provided such solicitation would not induce an ordinary law-abiding person to violate any provision of ss. 812.012-812.037.
History.—s. 10, ch. 77-342.