- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2014 Florida Statutes
313.05 Compensation.—Harbormasters, respectively, shall receive from the master, owner or consignee of vessels coming into the port for which the harbormaster is appointed for the services rendered by the harbormaster or his or her deputy, under the provisions of this section, not exceeding the sum of $20 for each vessel, according to the amount and value of the services rendered.
History.—s. 2, ch. 5223, 1903; GS 1326; RGS 2496; CGL 3906; s. 286, ch. 95-148.