- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2014 Florida Statutes
313.23 Harbor safety.—Each port, in agreement with the United States Coast Guard, state pilots, and other ports in its operating port area, shall adopt guidelines for minimum bottom clearance for each berth and channel, for the movement of vessels, and for radio communications of vessel traffic for all commercial vessels entering and leaving its harbor channels.
History.—s. 9, ch. 90-54.