- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2014 Florida Statutes
552.161 Administrative fines.—
(1) If any person violates any provision of this chapter or any rule or regulation adopted pursuant thereto, or violates a cease and desist order, the division may impose an administrative fine, not to exceed $1,000 for each violation, or suspend or revoke the license or permit issued to such person. The division may allow the licensee or permittee a reasonable period, not to exceed 30 days, within which to pay to the division the amount of the penalty so imposed. If the licensee or permittee fails to pay the penalty in its entirety to the division at its office in Tallahassee within the period so allowed, the licenses or permits of the licensee or permittee shall stand revoked upon expiration of such period.
(2) All such fines, monetary penalties, and costs received by the division in connection with this chapter shall be deposited in the Insurance Regulatory Trust Fund.
History.—s. 10, ch. 65-59; ss. 13, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 14, ch. 77-84; s. 21, ch. 78-95; s. 7, ch. 89-233; s. 659, ch. 2003-261.