- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2014 Florida Statutes
552.211 Explosives; general.—
(1) All explosive materials shall be stored in magazines which are in conformity with the rules or regulations of the division, except when they are in the process of manufacture, being used, or being loaded or unloaded into or from transportation vehicles, or while in the course of transportation.
(2) Use of explosives, except by written consent of the division, shall be conducted only during daylight hours.
(3) The division may restrict the quantity and use of explosives at any location within the state when the division deems the use of such explosives is likely to cause injury to life or property.
History.—s. 19, ch. 77-84.