- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2014 Florida Statutes
552.24 Exceptions.—Nothing contained in this chapter shall apply to the regular military or naval forces of the United States; or to the duly organized military force of any state or territory thereof; or to police or fire departments in this state, provided they are acting within their respective official capacities and in the performance of their duties.
History.—s. 9, ch. 29944, 1955; s. 4, ch. 65-59.
Note.—Former s. 552.16.