- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2014 Florida Statutes
552.42 Appeal.—The petitioner or the respondent may appeal the final order of the administrative law judge to the district court of appeal with jurisdiction over the county where the hearing was held by filing a notice, accompanied by the required filing fee, as provided by the Florida Rules of Appellate Procedure. The payment of any award shall be stayed during the pendency of an appeal.
History.—s. 7, ch. 2003-62.