- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2015 Florida Statutes
Manner of proving financial responsibility; for-hire passenger transportation vehicles.
Upon request by the department, the applicant must provide the department at the applicant’s principal place of business in this state access to the applicant’s underlying financial information and financial statements that provide the basis of the certified public accountant’s certification. The applicant shall reimburse the requesting department for all reasonable costs incurred by it in reviewing the supporting information. The maximum amount of self-insurance permissible under this subsection is $300,000 and must be stated on a per-occurrence basis, and the applicant shall maintain adequate excess insurance issued by an authorized or eligible insurer licensed or approved by the Office of Insurance Regulation. All risks self-insured shall remain with the owner or lessee providing it, and the risks are not transferable to any other person, unless a policy complying with subsection (1) is obtained.