- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2015 Florida Statutes
374.987 Financial matters.—
(1) The funds of the district shall be paid out only upon warrant signed by any two of the following board officers: the treasurer, the chair, or the vice chair. No warrant shall be drawn or issued against funds of said district except for a purpose authorized by this act, and no such warrant against funds of the district shall be drawn or used unless the account or expenditure for which the same is to be given in payment has been ordered and approved by the board; except that the board may approve through any two of the following board officers, chair, vice chair, or treasurer, the payment of expenses for authorized official travel and per diem of commissioners and employees, the payment of salaries of regular employees, and the payment of continuing expenses for office rent, electricity, telephone, telegraph, heat, stationery, stamps, maps, newspapers, and petty cash items, on vouchers properly certified by the commissioner or employee concerned.
(2) The title, right, use, and ownership of property, collected and uncollected taxes, dues, claims, judgment, moneys, authorized and unissued bonds, decrees, and choses in action held, authorized, or owned by either the district or its board shall pass to and be vested in the district organized and created under this act. No debt, obligation, or contract of the district shall be impaired or voided by this act, but debts, obligations, and contracts shall pass to and be binding upon the district created and existing under this act.
History.—s. 2, ch. 96-425; s. 141, ch. 2001-266.