- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2015 Florida Statutes
379.503 Civil action.—
(1) The commission may institute a civil action in a court of competent jurisdiction to seek injunctive relief to enforce compliance with ss. 379.501, 379.502, and 379.504 or any rule, regulation, permit, certification, or order adopted or issued by the commission pursuant to s. 369.20 or s. 369.22; to enjoin any violation specified in s. 379.501(1); and to seek injunctive relief to prevent irreparable injury to the waters and property, including animal, plant, and aquatic life, of the state and to protect human health, safety, and welfare caused or threatened by any violation of s. 379.501.
(2) All the judicial and administrative remedies to recover damages and penalties in this section and s. 379.502 are alternative and mutually exclusive.
History.—s. 45, ch. 2009-86.