2015 Florida Statutes
283.30 Definitions.—As used in this chapter, unless the context clearly requires otherwise, the term:
(1) “Agency” means any official, officer, department, board, commission, division, bureau, section, district, office, authority, committee, or council, or any other unit of organization, however designated, of the executive branch of state government, and the Public Service Commission.
(2) “Department” means the Department of Management Services.
(3) “Duplicating” means the process of reproducing an image or images from an original to a final substrate through the electrophotographic, xerographic, laser, or offset process or any combination of these processes, by which an operator can make more than one copy without rehandling the original.
(4) “Printing” is the transfer of an image or images by the use of ink or similar substance from an original image to the final substrate through the process of letterpress, offset lithography, gravure, screen printing, or engraving. Printing shall include the process of and the materials used in binding. Printing shall also include duplicating when used to produce publications.
(5) “Public” means those entities and persons other than subordinate and functionally related or connected federal, state, or local governmental agencies.
(6) “Publication” means any document, whether produced for public or internal distribution.
History.—ss. 1, 6, ch. 83-252; s. 30, ch. 84-254; s. 4, ch. 88-32; ss. 2, 44, ch. 90-335; s. 237, ch. 92-279; s. 55, ch. 92-326; s. 71, ch. 98-279; s. 9, ch. 2011-4.