- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2015 Florida Statutes
Penalties and violations; civil penalties for noncriminal infractions; criminal penalties; suspension and forfeiture of licenses and permits.
Nonnative and captive wildlife penalties.
Definition; possession of certain licensed traps prohibited; penalties; exceptions; consent.
Illegal killing, taking, possessing, or selling wildlife or game; fines; disposition of fines.
Illegal taking and possession of deer and wild turkey; evidence; penalty.
Illegal molestation of or theft from freshwater fishing gear.
Illegal possession or transportation of freshwater game fish in commercial quantities; penalty.
Administration; rules, publications, records; penalties; injunctions.
Forfeiture or denial of licenses and permits.
Illegal killing, possessing, or capturing of alligators or other crocodilia or eggs; confiscation of equipment.
Killing or wounding of any species designated as endangered, threatened, or of special concern; criminal penalties.
Florida or wild panther; killing prohibited; penalty.
Penalties for feeding wildlife and freshwater fish.
Additional penalties for saltwater products dealers violating records requirements.
Aquatic weeds and plants; prohibitions; violations; penalties; intent.
Enforcement; procedure; remedies.
Civil liability; joint and several liability.