- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2016 Florida Statutes
(1) Any person, entity, or organization within a county may apply for a Closing the Gap grant and may serve as the lead agency to administer and coordinate project activities within the county and develop community partnerships necessary to implement the grant.
(2) Persons, entities, or organizations within adjoining counties with populations of less than 100,000, based on the annual estimates produced by the Population Program of the University of Florida Bureau of Economic and Business Research, may jointly submit a multicounty Closing the Gap grant proposal. However, the proposal must clearly identify a single lead agency with respect to program accountability and administration.
(3) In addition to the grants awarded under subsections (1) and (2), up to 20 percent of the funding for the Reducing Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities: Closing the Gap grant program shall be dedicated to projects that address improving racial and ethnic health status within specific Front Porch Florida Communities.
History.—s. 30, ch. 2000-256; s. 16, ch. 2004-243; s. 268, ch. 2011-142.