- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2016 Florida Statutes
721.04 Saving clause.—All timeshare plans filed pursuant to chapter 2-23, Florida Administrative Code, prior to July 1, 1981, shall be deemed to be in compliance with the filing requirements of chapter 81-172, Laws of Florida.
History.—s. 1, ch. 81-172; s. 4, ch. 83-264.