- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2016 Florida Statutes
(1) No action for partition of any timeshare unit shall lie, unless otherwise provided for in the contract between the seller and the purchaser.
(2) If a timeshare estate exists as an estate for years with a future interest, the estate for years shall not be deemed to have merged with the future interest, but neither the estate for years nor the corresponding future interest shall be conveyed or encumbered separately from the other.
History.—s. 1, ch. 81-172; s. 21, ch. 83-264.