- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2017 Florida Statutes
318.30 Legislative intent.—It is the intent of the Legislature that civil traffic infraction hearing officers be appointed and used in those counties where the need arises for their services. Any Civil Traffic Infraction Hearing Officer Program established in a county under ss. 318.30-318.38 shall be subject to the supervision of the Supreme Court.
History.—s. 1, ch. 89-337; s. 19, ch. 90-330; s. 2, ch. 94-202.