- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2017 Florida Statutes
318.33 Appeals.—Decisions of the hearing officer are appealable, under the rules of court, to the circuit court. Appeals shall be based upon the record of the hearing before the hearing officer and shall not be hearings de novo. Appellants are responsible for producing the record of the hearing beyond that which normally results from the civil traffic infraction hearing process.
History.—s. 4, ch. 89-337; s. 5, ch. 94-202.