- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2017 Florida Statutes
468.305 Certification; standards.—The department shall develop standards for certification for the categories of radiological personnel or procedures specified in s. 468.302. The certification standards shall be developed by the department to provide for educational programs for persons who are duly licensed or have a credential in a recognized health care profession or who have other training that is relevant to the program of study to be undertaken. All such categories shall include a demonstration of safety procedure competency; however, nothing in this part shall be construed to require that all operators of radiation equipment be registered radiologic technologists. An application fee of not more than $350 shall be assessed those educational programs seeking approval from the department. Application for approval shall be made on forms provided by the department. Once approved by the department, an educational program shall be assessed an annual fee not to exceed $150.
History.—s. 6, ch. 78-383; s. 2, ch. 81-318; ss. 6, 18, 19, ch. 84-269; s. 5, ch. 88-310; s. 4, ch. 91-429.