- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2017 Florida Statutes
483.322 Offenses.—It is unlawful for any person to:
(1) Conduct, maintain, or operate a center unless the center is under the direct and responsible supervision and direction of a medical director who meets the qualifications specified in s. 483.308(1).
(2) Violate, or aid and abet in the violation of, any provision of this part or the rules adopted under this part.
History.—s. 1, ch. 77-48; s. 2, ch. 81-318; ss. 29, 30, ch. 83-276; ss. 16, 19, ch. 93-40; s. 25, ch. 93-178; s. 199, ch. 2007-230.