- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2017 Florida Statutes
487.2061 Prohibited acts.—Any person covered by this part may not:
(1) Fail to provide agricultural pesticide information as required in this part; or
(2) Take retaliatory action.
History.—s. 52, ch. 2004-64.