2017 Florida Statutes
571.23 Definitions.—For purposes of this part, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
(1) “Department” means the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
(2) “Person” means an individual, firm, partnership, corporation, association, business, trust, legal representative, or any other business unit.
(3) “Reproduce” means to stencil, emboss, print, engrave, impress, imprint, lithograph, or duplicate in any manner or to cause any such acts to be done.
(4) “Agricultural product” means any fresh or processed horticultural, aquacultural, viticultural, fish or seafood, dairy, poultry, apicultural, or other farm or garden product.
(5) “Division” means the Division of Marketing and Development of the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
History.—s. 16, ch. 90-323; s. 43, ch. 92-291; s. 40, ch. 93-169.