- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2017 Florida Statutes
State employee leasing.
State employee leasing.
110.191 State employee leasing.—
(1) In situations where the Legislature has expressly authorized the state, an agency, or the judicial branch as defined in s. 110.107 to lease employees, the Executive Office of the Governor for the executive branch or the Chief Justice for the judicial branch may authorize any of the following actions related to such state employee leasing activities, provided that the direct cost of such actions is to be paid or reimbursed within 30 days after payment by the entity or person to whom the employees are leased:
(a) Create a separate budget entity from which leased employees shall be paid and transfer the positions authorized to be leased to that budget entity.
(b) Provide increases in the operating budget entity.
(c) Authorized lump-sum salary bonuses to leased employees; however, any lump-sum salary bonus above the automatic salary increases which may be contained in the General Appropriations Act must be funded from private sources.
(d) Approve increases in salary rate for positions which are leased; however, any salary rate above the automatic salary increases which may be contained in the General Appropriations Act must be funded from private sources.
(e) Waive any requirement for automatic salary increases which may be contained in the General Appropriations Act.
(2) Positions which are in the Senior Management Service System or the Selected Exempt Service System on the day before the state employee lease agreement takes effect shall remain in the respective system if the duties performed by the position during the assignment of the state employee lease agreement are comparable as determined by the department. Those Senior Management Service System or Selected Exempt Service System positions which are not determined comparable by the department and positions which are in other pay plans on the day before the lease agreement takes effect shall have the same salaries and benefits provided to employees of the Office of the Governor pursuant to s. 110.205(2)(l)2.
History.—s. 9, ch. 97-278; s. 12, ch. 2000-151; s. 18, ch. 2002-1; s. 7, ch. 2003-138.