- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2018 Florida Statutes
257.32 Compact administrator.—The Secretary of State shall be the compact administrator pursuant to Art. X of the compact. The Secretary of State may appoint a deputy compact administrator pursuant to said article.
History.—s. 5, ch. 72-157.