- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2018 Florida Statutes
288.17 Revenue certificates.—The Division of Bond Finance of the State Board of Administration is authorized to issue interest-bearing revenue certificates for construction of all state buildings approved by the Legislature in its appropriation acts and requested by the Department of Management Services or by the Board of Governors of the State University System.
History.—s. 1, ch. 29831, 1955; s. 1, ch. 65-512; s. 1, ch. 67-603; ss. 22, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 85, ch. 71-355; s. 267, ch. 92-279; s. 55, ch. 92-326; s. 38, ch. 2007-217.