- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2018 Florida Statutes
333.135 Transition provisions.—
(1) Any airport zoning regulation in effect on July 1, 2016, which includes provisions in conflict with this chapter shall be amended to conform to the requirements of this chapter by July 1, 2017.
(2) Any political subdivision having an airport within its territorial limits which has not adopted airport zoning regulations shall, by July 1, 2017, adopt airport zoning regulations consistent with this chapter.
(3) For those political subdivisions that have not yet adopted airport zoning regulations pursuant to this chapter, the department shall administer the permitting process as provided in s. 333.025.
History.—s. 12, ch. 2016-209; s. 35, ch. 2016-239.