- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2018 Florida Statutes
624.15 General penalty.—
(1) Each willful violation of this code or rule of the department, office, or commission as to which a greater penalty is not provided by another provision of this code or rule of the department, office, or commission or by other applicable laws of this state is a misdemeanor of the second degree and is, in addition to any prescribed applicable denial, suspension, or revocation of certificate of authority, license, or permit, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083. Each instance of such violation shall be considered a separate offense.
(2) Each willful violation of an emergency rule or order of the department, office, or commission by a person who is not licensed, authorized, or eligible to engage in business in accordance with the Florida Insurance Code is a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. Each instance of such violation is a separate offense. This subsection does not apply to licensees or affiliated parties of licensees.
History.—s. 15, ch. 59-205; s. 641, ch. 71-136; s. 3, ch. 76-168; s. 1, ch. 77-457; ss. 2, 3, ch. 81-318; ss. 8, 15, 809(1st), ch. 82-243; ss. 187, 188, ch. 91-108; s. 153, ch. 91-224; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 7, ch. 2006-305.