- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2018 Florida Statutes
662.131 Prohibitions.—Notwithstanding any provision of this chapter, a family trust company, licensed family trust company, or foreign licensed family trust company may not:
(1) Engage in commercial banking; however, it may establish accounts at financial institutions for its own purposes or on behalf of family members to whom it provides services pursuant to this chapter.
(2) Engage in fiduciary services with the public unless licensed pursuant to chapter 658.
(3) Serve as a personal representative or a copersonal representative of a probate estate administered in this state.
(4) Serve as an attorney in fact or agent, including as a co-attorney in fact or co-agent, under a power of attorney pursuant to chapter 709.
History.—s. 22, ch. 2014-97.