- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2018 Florida Statutes
698.05 Remedy concurrent.—Nothing in ss. 698.03 and 698.04 shall prevent the holder of any such mortgage from foreclosing such mortgage in equity; the remedy by power of sale given in said sections being intended to be cumulative and concurrent, but not exclusive. In all other respects, the laws relating to chattel mortgages shall be applicable to such mortgages.
History.—s. 3, ch. 17108, 1935; CGL 1936 Supp. 5727(3).