- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2021 Florida Statutes (Including 2021B Session)
376.83 Violation; penalties.—
(1) It is a violation of ss. 376.77-376.85, and it is prohibited for any person, to knowingly make any false statement, representation, or certification in any application, record, report, plan, or other document filed or required to be maintained, or to falsify, tamper with, or knowingly render inaccurate any monitoring device or method required to be maintained under ss. 376.77-376.85, or by any permit, rule, or order issued under this chapter or chapter 403.
(2) Any person who willfully commits a violation specified in subsection (1) is guilty of a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable by a fine of not more than $10,000 or by 6 months in jail, or by both, for each offense. Each day during any portion of which such violation occurs constitutes a separate offense.
History.—s. 7, ch. 97-277; s. 6, ch. 98-75.